zondag 19 maart 2017

WE LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE #6 ANYTHING CREATIVE MIXED MEDIUM GOES XXX

Goodmorning craftersss,
It is Sunday wohoooo and that means we have another amazing NEW challenge over at the








Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

The theme for the challenge is

ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES

BUT FIRSTTTTTT..........


we've also got a DT CALL as we're looking for some new teamies to join our creative adventures!  

We're a wee bit thin on the ground and our lovely Alysha is a very busy bee so she is taking a short break from DT duties. We'll miss her very much but hopefully she'll be back before too long.As a result we're looking for new teamies to join us. You don't have to be an expert with PanPastels as we want a diverse mix of crafters in our team, in fact quite a few of us had never used Pans until we joined. We do need people who are reliable, creative and enjoy creating mixed media projects. We will provide you with products to play with and in return we're asking for crafters who are happy to:

  • create a new project every two weeks using our products (occasionally we may ask for additional physical projects if we need samples for TV shows etc)
  • Post your project on your personal blog
  • Comment on challenge entries (we have a comment rota to share this between the team)
  • participate in our facebook group and also the DT facebook group

IF you'd like to be considered for a place on the team , please just add DT after your entry to this challenge! We'll be in touch with successful  applicants in early April!! Good luck everyone!! 

Oke here we go, back to my project for this weeks challenge.....


I had loads of fun making this Spring Canvas, playing with lots of different spring colors and I made the background with lots of PanPastels. After the first layer I thought I would work with the fabulous Stencil A5 Victorian style.


It is just amazing to play with this stencil. I sprayed water on top and made sure the stencil would show after I finished playing with PanPastels. 




Than I placed the stencil again on my canvas and played with some crackle. Next I rubbed the PanPastels on the background that was created with the stencil and this gave such a nice effect. 


Since I am just in love with butterflies I colored a large butterfly with PanPastels and placed it in the centre of the canvas. Last but not least a few sentiments were glued onto the canvas. 
And here ya go, my project for this fortnights challenge is done.
I sure hope that I am giving you some inspiration to try it out for yourself.....I assure you it is a lot of fun building up a canvas with lots of colors PanPastels......have fun.....


Products that I have worked with are: 



So don't forget to enter the challenge guys and if you would like to become our NEW TEAMIE than please read the rules......

Thank you for checking out my blog and if you would like to leave me a little comment than be my guest, I would love to read all about it....

So come on over to the

WE LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE BLOG


I would like to join into the following challenges:















6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi this is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge A for Anything with Wings. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the texture and colors of this project! You created a lovely frame for that gorgeous butterfly. Thank you for playing along at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Christine
    DT Member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely canvas with a great colour scheme.
    Thank you for joining our 'Anything but a card' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Stunning!!! I love everything about it!! Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fabulous creation, beautiful and adorable.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such delicate, pretty colours, and the butterfly really pops at the centre.
    Alison x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx