zondag 8 januari 2017

WE LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE #1 ANYTHING CREATIVE MIXED MEDIUM GOES XXX


Hey there crafters, It is Sunday today, anddddd 
Today WE HAVE a brand new challenge in a Brand NEW YEAR....over at the 




Happy New Year to ALL of you and hope you can join into the fun at the Challenge Blog......



Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 


I wanted to show you a few of the projects that I made for the Christmas Fair at work....I got the idea from a friend she made a few of these pots that she worked on with Fur and stars.....so I thought this would be just great to make for the Christmas Fair.

I had these glass pots and dressed them up with Fur......than I used two pieces of rope, the first one went on top of the pot right underneith the moss and the second pieces of rope in the middle of the pot.



 I worked on the stars with Gesso and Crackle....when they were dry I placed a layer of White Coarse and to cover it all up I painted the stars with Maimeri Mat Gel. To finish my projects I placed moss in the pot and around the top of the pot. Last but not Least I placed a Hyacint in the middle.



So you wanna come over and join into the fun over at the

WE LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE BLOG.......

You will be surprised what my amazing teamies created for your inspiration.....

Have fun......

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and if you would like to leave me a little comment that would be just great....thank you so much....





I would like to join into the following challenges:




Some of the products that I worked with are:



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful creation. What a wonderful gift do these flowerpots make. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These are super cute!! I bet they sold very well. : ) Love what you did with the stars! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. just adorable. Thank you for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Tina-DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a "snuggly", idea, I love it! Thank you for joining us at the Creative Artiste Mixed Media, Anything Goes, January Challenge. Good luck! Love Denyse (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hello... thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge with your gorgeous flower pots. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back for our next challenge. Happy New Year.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a fantastic upcycling idea. They look stunning x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx