zondag 6 november 2016

WE LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE #23, ANYTHING CREATIVE, MIXED MEDIUM GOES

Hey there crafters, It is Sunday today, anddddd 
you know what that means eh?.....Today there WE HAVE a brand new challenge over at the 






Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

The theme for the challenge is

ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES

This is what I have made......



I have made a project for Christmas and I had lots of fun making it, I had a crafting day with my dear friend Krista and we both made a Christmas Project. Two totally different projects and we were both happy with the results,



 I started the background with Gesso and second layer with a snowflake stencil from Dutch Doobadoo, I used the Light Modelling Paste to create the snowflakes..on top of the snowflakes I worked with the Light Blue PanPastel and White Coarse to give it a bit of a snowy shine. 




For decorations I placed this cute image of the vintage girl, A few stars are worked on with PanPastels and crackle and the top layer is Gel Medium...the front and back of my project were decorated with some lace. Last but not least I placed a sentiment. 


These are some of the products that I have worked with: 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and if you would like to join into the fun, you really should come over to the

WE LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE BLOG

and check out my amazing teamies creations you will love them....


I would like to join into the following challenges:





9 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Alysha for your sweet comment hun xxxx

      Verwijderen
  2. Lovely delicate wintry shabby chic! Thanks for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Alison for visiting my blog Hugs Terryxxx

      Verwijderen
  3. Thank you so much Claudia for visiting my blog and your sweet comment Hugs Terry xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. great card thanks for joining us at the ArtByMiran challenge
    Jane DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such beauty in that image and i love the stencil and crackle too. Thank you for travelling with us at A Vintage Journey challenge this month

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. what a wonderful project filled with so much love and holiday joy!

    thank you so much for joining our challenge over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog Extra! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What a beautiful project Terry. Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx