zondag 8 juni 2014

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS CHALLENGE INSPIRATION WEEK, FOR THE BOYS and more...

It is Sunday today, so you probably know what that means eh? This is the Inspiration week for the Challenge # 15over at the 





Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

Hey there guys some more inpiration this week, 
FOR THE BOYS....
so this is what I have made, I sure hope I am giving you some inspiration for the challenge....


So I had me some fun playing around with a wallhanger for the Boys, I have played with some wooden butterflies that are hanging underneith the wallhanger....They are colored with Panpastels that I mixed together untill I got the blueish color that I wanted.....On top I placed dots with the wonderfull Graph-It Shake Markers from Premium Art Brands....

the background is worked on with light modelling paste, the roses stencil. The roses are colored with PanPastels that I mixed together. 
So when there is a front there is a backside too, so I used the same roses stencil and worked with Light Modelling Paste to create this on the back of the heart. The roses are colored with the Greenish PanPastels.
 
And here is my whole project, finished and all done.....I am happy with the result, hope you like it too. And if you wanna have fun too guys, I suggest you come on over to the Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK challenge Blog and do join into the fun. Your gonna love the inspirations projects from my amazing teamies too, enjoy.....
I would like to join into the following challenges:

Crafts for Eternity, For the Boys
Altered Eclectics, Anything Goes
Emergency Crafters, Not a Card




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wonderful creations Terry, as always! Love the little baby feet, that's very precious xx Zoe xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful Terry, love the delicate blues you've used
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. lovely !
    Thank you for your participation this week's challenge For The Boys at Craft 4 Eternity.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx